Monday, October 10, 2011

How does this happen??

How does this happen?
I lost a shirt. A SHIRT. Not a sock...a Shirt in the laundry. How does this happen? I got a new CHD Awareness Shirt 10 days ago. I wore it ONCE. Took it off when I took a shower and put all my clothes from there to the laundry....And it hasn't been seen since. W....T.....F........
I have done all the laundry, a few times, I have checked everyone's closets and drawers...Just in Case There was some silly reason I would put my shirt in baby Baer's drawer.....But nothing.
What makes this worse is that I am the ONLY one to do laundry. I don't have a laundry fairy, no one in the house actually does laundry but me....How can I loose a shirt? How does that happen?
I guess I could buy a new one. And forget about it. But honestly I can't stop thinking about this stupid shirt. I want to wear the shirt, but more importantly I want to know what the heck happened to this shirt. How does one loose a shirt in the wash.
UUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment